FREE SHIPPING ON THOUSANDS OF STYLES. EVERY DAY.*more info
Men's Nike Air Trainer SC II Training Shoes
If you were around in the '90s and were even mildly into sports then you know who Bo Jackson is. The two-sport legend debuted in the MLB and NFL for the Kansas City Royals and the L.A. Raiders and quickly became a household name for supreme athleticism. So thanks to Bo being an athletic freak of nature, you got the Nike Air Trainer SC series. His legendary Air Trainers made training shoes the second biggest market for Nike back in the early '90s and his "Bo Knows" campaign is one of Nike's most recognizable from that era of heavy athlete endorsements. The Nike Air Trainer SC II debuted in 1990 and are re-released now, much to the joy of sports fans and shoe collectors every where.
- UPPER: Full grain leather
- MIDSOLE: PU foam, Max Air unit
- OUTSOLE: Rubber with waffle traction pattern
Fresh Off The Blog
"The Nike Air Trainer SC II was one of the sneakers made famous... thanks to athletes like Bo Jackson..."
Click here to read more by Nick Engvall,
Sneaker Writer and Enthusiast
- Shop for Nike Air Trainer SC II men's training shoes from Finish Line. Shoes feature full-grain leather upper, support straps, PU midsole, and Max Air unit.
- Full-grain leather upper and support straps offer not only a premium fit and feel but a snug fit.
- Max Air unit in the heel for increased cushioning and support.
- The Waffle pattern at the outsole grips just about any surface for great traction.