Men's Air Jordan Alpha 3 Percent Training Shoes
- Supportive leather and synthetic upper on the Air Jordan Alpha 3 Percent
- Design cues direct from the original 1999 model
- 180 degree Max Air unit for impact cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole for traction
- The Air Jordan Alpha Percent is imported
Originally introduced in 1999, as a training sneaker, the Men's Air Jordan Alpha 3 Percent Training Shoe was crafted to celebrate the hard work that elite athletes put in to stay on top of their profession. This model gets its name from the amount of body fat that Michael Jordan maintained during his playing days.