FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50 THROUGH 12/19*more info
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - CANCEL AND CHANGE REQUESTS
How do I cancel an order?
Hey, we know mistakes happen. Maybe you realized you ordered the wrong shoe or your bank account isn't as full as you thought it was. For whatever reason, if you need to cancel your order, call us as soon as possible at 888-777-3949. We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request—because that's how we roll—but unfortunately we cannot guarantee that your request will be honored due to real time order processing.
NOTE: If your order is already in the shipping process and on the way, we won't be able to cancel the order. If this happens, DON'T PANIC! You have the following two options in this situation:
- You can refuse delivery of the product.
- You can ship the product back to us. If you choose to ship back to us, we recommend:
- You use the same shipper that delivered the product
- You insure the item for the full value should anything happen during shipping. Finish Line is not responsible for returned product in transit.
How do I change an order?
Feeling indecisive? We get it. Sometimes, you need to change your order. See below for more info.
- Once we have confirmed your order, we cannot change or add anything to the order without attempting to cancel it first.
- All items processed on an order are entered in our inventory management database and cannot be altered once the order has been confirmed.
- Refuse delivery of the product, or
- Return the order to us via mail or at one of our stores>
Check out our Return Policies section for more information.
NOTE: We will not refund shipping for these orders, as the order was already shipped.