Register online today with ADP for your 2014 W-2
Registered employees receive the following benefits:
- Could save up to two weeks in waiting for a mailed W-2 paper copy
- Once registered online through https://w2.adp.com, employees may also download and login through the ADP Mobile Solutions app to view all W-2's also available online
- For registered employees, the tax preparers listed below may also import W-2 information directly to their system
- W-2's may always be printed when available online by registered employees, which is a valid W-2 for IRS submission
- Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
- H&R Block
- Liberty Tax Service
If you do not choose to elect this benefit, W-2's will be mailed no later than 01/31/15 to your home address on file as of your last check stub for 2014. The last processing in 2014 is the pay period that ends 12/20/14.
- To receive your W-2 electronically, you need to register by 12/23/14.
- If you have selected to receive your statement online in previous years, you do not need to re-register.
- If you do not register by 12/23/14 (possibility up through 12/31/14, but not guaranteed), a paper W-2 will be sent via US Mail to you.
How to register on ADP W-2 Services
- Go to https://w2.adp.com
- Click "Register Now"
- Enter the Registration Pass Code which is: FLMA-W2
- Enter your name and social security number (This is per our records on your most recent check stub issued in 2014.)
- Select W-2 Services as the service
- The following information is required:
- Employee ID number (seven-digits in length)
- Company Code from Box D = VUL (Must type in all caps "VUL")
- Employee zip code (per your address on your most recent check stub issued in 2014)
- Tax Year (2014)
You will be prompted to complete a registration process during which you will select a unique password. Your password must contain between eight and 20 characters and at least one alpha and one numeric character. Once you have completed the registration process, a system generated User ID will be sent to your registered email address.
For security reasons, when registering, you must use your personal email address rather than your business/store email. Once your W-2 is available for 2014, notification will be sent to your registered email address. You will then be able to log on and print it that same day.
These instructions apply to 2011 W-2's and years going forward. ADP may be contacted at 1-800-422-9410 if you are unable to access your W-2 online and/or do not receive a copy in the mail. They will be able to mail out a reprint or send a copy to a new address.
For any other questions regarding W-2's or for requests/questions for W-2's from 2010 and prior, please call the Finish Line W-2 hotline at 1-800-234-5233 (x2301). Your Payroll Specialist in the Payroll Department may also assist.