REGISTER ONLINE FOR YOUR W-2
- To receive your W-2 electronically, you must register by the last day of the year
- If you have selected to receive your statement online in previous years, you do not need to re-register.
- If you do not register online by 12/26, a paper W-2 will be sent to you via US Mail to the home address shown on the last paystub of 2016, (12/27/16).
Before you Start
For security reasons, you must use your personal email address when registering rather than your business/store email.
- Registration Code: FLMA-online
- Your name and social security number
- Employee ID number (7 digits)
- Company Code: VUL (Must type in all caps)
- Employee zip code (per your address on your most recent check stub issued in 12/27/16)
- Tax Year: 2016
Select W-2 Services as the service
Once your W-2 is available for 2016, a notification will be sent to your registered email. You will then be able to log on and print your W-2 the same day.
For any other questions regarding W-2’s or for requests/questions for W-2’s from 2010 and prior, please call the Finish Line W-2 hotline at 1-800-234-5233 (x2301). Your Payroll Specialist in the Payroll Department may also assist.