Is this web site secure?
Security is a big deal. Period. And we want to make sure you feel safe when shopping online with us. We GUARANTEE that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe. For real. What does this mean?
- • You pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at our online store.
- • Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges.
- • If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, we will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00.
- • We will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made while using the secure server.
- • In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
We love to joke around, but we take online shopping seriously. We provide only the most stringent security measures available on the Internet, so you can feel comfortable that your personal information is kept safe throughout your shopping experience at The Finish Line's online store.
Here's a few ways we keep you safe when shopping:
- • We DO NOT store credit card information on our web server after your order has been processed.
- • We NEVER send private information such as your credit card number via email. And hey, while you're thinking about it, consider never doing this yourself. Keep your private information out of emails.
- • We accept orders ONLY from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. For example:
- • 8.0 versions or higher of Internet Explorer
- • 6.0 versions or higher of Safari
- • All versions of Google Chrome and FireFox are accepted, as they update automatically